Hyatt Home Health Care Inc. is currently seeking qualified aides with excellent caregiving experience. Individuals must be committed to providing quality personal care services in the client’s home. Positions are part-time with flexible schedules.
Qualifications for an in-home aide are as follows:
- Age 18+
- Able to read, write, and follow instructions
- Meets one of the following experience requirements:
- 6 months paid work experience as an agency homemaker, nurse aide, maid, or household worker
- 1 year experience, paid or unpaid, caring for children, sick, or aged individuals
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), or Registered Nurse (RN)
- Registered with Family Care Safety Registry (FCSR) and able to pass the background checks. Information about the FCSR background check is located: https://health.mo.gov/safety/fcsr/index.php
- May not provide services to a family member
In-home aides are responsible for assisting the client in their home with activities of daily living as authorized on the client’s individualized care plan. Such tasks may include assistance with one or more of the following:
- bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, light housekeeping, shopping, meal preparation, laundry, transfers, ostomy hygiene, catheter care, etc.
In-home aides will be provided a series of basic training as well as training which is customized to the specific client to best help with their needs. Training will be provided on an annual basis.
If you are interested in becoming an in-home aide, you may contact the Kansas City office directly for assistance or complete the availability form below.